Sunday 17 May 2009

Kim So Eun Embraces Coming-of-Age Day


Actress Kim So Eun who has gained immense popularity after appearing in Boys Before Flowers, will soon be embracing her coming-of-age day on 18th May (also known as adult ceremony day which falls on the Monday of the third week in May every year in Korea). She expressed, "I will become an adult very soon and feel that I will have to shoulder more responsibility all of a sudden. I am also feeling a bit scared because I will be leaving the comforting arms of my parents. While elated at the freedom that comes after this, I am also nervous at the same time."When asked what present does she hope to receive on 18th May, So Eun expressed, "I love taking pictures so I hope to get a camera. I have an eye on a certain model and it would be great if I got that!" When asked about what she wanted to do the most after becoming an adult, So Eun said, "I hope to go on a backpacking vacation to Egypt or Greece because I have a keen interest in ancient civilizations/relics." But it's unlikely that her wish will be fulfilled at the present moment, seeing how packed her schedule is.

Finally, So Eun said, "I congratulate those who will soon become adults too. I hope that everyone will have a enjoyable coming-of-age day because that's the only time where one can experience the euphoria of being an adult for the first time in their life." Kim So Eun is currently in the midst of filming for her movie Fourth Period Murder Mystery 4 and drama The Man Who Can't Get Married. The drama will premiere on June 15th while the movie will hit cinemas around late July or early August.All there were revealed in SidusHQ's online magazine for May where a set of 8 HQ pictures accompanied the short interview.







Prettier than the 20 roses that she is holding.

source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

CommenT ZonE